There is one monster. Find it! The monster may lie, everyone else says the truth. The monster may have changed their clothes.
Click on the monster's picture once you know who it is.
try a different problem or back to intro.
Click here to cheat and reveal the solution.
- There is always a monster, and never more than one monster.
- "I was the only one wearing blue in my group" means: (a) that person was at the same location as at least one other person, and (b) among the people at that location, only the speaker was wearing blue.
- People were only at a single location, including the monster.
- It is possible to see from any location to any other location. "I was at the jukebox and saw X at the kitchen" is shorthand for "I was at the jukebox and saw X entering the kitchen."
- There is currently no requirement for the monster to have been alone.
- There is always enough information to find the monster. Sometimes there isn't enough information to determine where everyone was, that's OK.
- The monster may have changed their clothes after that night. That means that everyone's statements will talk about the old color. Yes, the generator makes sure the problem is solvable even if there was a change of clothes.